Tuesday 10 February 2015

Ooops I did it again!

In the words of Britney, Oooops, I did it again! Bearly a month ago I was rambling on about committing myself to some thing manageable this year instead of resolutions, and I've failed already. Regular readers (those that have survived the disappointment of my ineffectual bleating) will recall that I came up with a new year non-resolution which involved shopping.  Easy, you would think, even for me. But the horrible realisation that it was suddenly February (how did that happen?) has crushed my dreams and sent me into non-resolution failure despair. Which, it turns out, is even more depressing than the standard resolution failure as it means I haven't even got round to shopping!

THIS IS VERY SORRY STATE OF AFFAIRS!

So I thought I better remedy it as soon as possible by doing this...


Cyclamen Coum

Snowdrops 
(mine are taking far to long to flower, see last post, and anyway you can never have too many)

So, back on track now - that was a very close call but I think I got away with it, nobody noticed did they?
 Right, onward and upwards and I must remember that February is a short month. I don't want a re-occurance of the sad shopping free January!


No comments:

Post a Comment